Screen4 are proud to be a partner of Virgin Atlantic and we are delighted to be able to offer their Passengers our Pre-Travel testing services.
Now that you have purchased your flight through Virgin Atlantic, you will find that you require a PCR test and a laboratory certificate to prove that you are Covid19 free and fit to fly.
Countries across the Globe have enforced local immigration restrictions and they recommend that people travelling need to have a PCR test carried out 48, 72 and 96 hours prior to travelling! Screen4 can provide you with the testing and the certification for this.
Please note we are unable to advise you on any travel requirements. Please check the entry requirements for the country you are travelling to. You can check this here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
The PCR test can be completed as a ‘Self-Test’ or a ‘Clinician Performed Test’. The self-test is super easy to complete and are sent with clear, concise instructions for you to follow.
Once your order has been placed via our website, you will receive two emails:
- Order/Appointment Confirmation
- An invitation to create an online account – this is where your results will be sent to
We have created a helpful guide to assist you with the steps of completing your online account here.
You will need to log back into your online account on the date and at the time that you are completing your sample to enter your sample barcode (found on your sample tube) into the online account. This is extremely important, if you fail to do this step you will not receive your results.
Your results will be in PDF format and you can save them to your device or you can print them, as required by your destination Immigration Requirements.
Results are reported within 24-48 hours of the sample being received at the lab.
For further helpful information please visit our FAQ’s page where all questions can be answered.
A Clinician Performed can only be carried out at one of our clinics and this can be selected at checkout stage.
- Barnsley – 17 Middlewoods Way, Barnlsey, S71 3HR
- Birmingham – 26 High St, Sutton Coldfield B72 1UP – CURRENTLY CLOSED
- Cambridge – Unit 13B, Dencora Business Centre, Nuffield Road, Cambridge, CB4 1TG
- Cirencester – Estate Farm, West Lane, Kemble, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6AB
- Harlow – Lobby Office, Westgate House, West Square, Harlow, Essex, CM20 1YS – CURRENTLY CLOSED
- London – Lower Ground Floor Office, 109-111 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 8JA
- Manchester – Office 21, 2nd Floor “The Building” HQ, Clippers Quay, Salford Quays, Manchester, M50 3XP
If you have any questions that haven’t been covered in our helpful FAQ section then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will get back to you as soon as they can.
Getting your sample to the laboratory is the consumers responsibility. Screen4 take no liability in the delivery of kits to lab.
If you have a Royal Mail Tracked 24 Envelope within your kit then please still use this service or during December make alternative arrangements to get the sample to the lab.
Do NOT put a Royal Mail Tracked envelope in one of the DX boxes as you sample will not be processed. Please do not out a DX envelope in Royal Mail Post Box.
From Wednesday 3rd December 2020 customers will receive a DX envelope:
Welcome to DX Sample Drop. To ensure your sample is securely returned to our testing laboratory please ensure you follow the below steps to complete your Sample Drop.
To locate your nearest DX Express sample drop off point please refer to the list of addresses here.
- Upon arrival at the Sample Drop off point, please do not enter the premises if you have any symptoms of Covid-19
- Please sanitize your hands on entry and wear a face covering
- Please remain in the designated area only
- Only ONE person is to be in the Sample Drop location at a time. If there are other customers in the area, please wait outside until they have left the area
- Post your DX addressed Sample Kit into the blue postal locker marked with yellow DX Sample Drop label, as above.
If you are attending a clinic for an appointment then these will be shipped to lab directly from the clinic – Screen4 take no liability in the delivery of kits to lab. Should the delivery not make it to the lab on time due to logistical errors this is out of our control.
You can alternatively use a tracked courier service to get your sample to lab. You need to ensure that the courier service you are using accept Covid-19 samples.
All of the above is the consumers responsibility.
Please note this may be delayed during weekends and bank holidays.
For further information please email us at email@example.com
Self-test and Certification – £105.00
Clinician Performed Tests – £150.00
Screen4 Ltd will only offer a refund against PCR testing service on the following parameters:
Any despatched and received kits for self-test (or company managed programs) that are unused will NOT be refunded under any circumstances due to health and safety reasons.
Clinician collected Pre-flight tests that have been paid for and scheduled:
- May be moved to another date if the flight is changed by the customer or the airline, this will be free of charge if an available slot is possible for the rescheduled appointment.
- It may be necessary for the customer to attend an alternative collection centre if their first choice is not available. If this is not acceptable then a refund will be given less an admin fee of £20 per test.