PLEASE NOTE THAT ROYAL MAIL ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING DELAYS. TO ALLOW YOU TO STILL RECIEVE YOUR TEST KITS WE WILL DELIVER THESE TO YOU VIA COURIER.
TO RETURN YOUR SAMPLES TO THE LAB DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON WE WOULD RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
- DROP YOUR COMPLETED SAMPLE INTO ONE OF OUR CLINICS BEFORE 3PM MONDAY – FRIDAY
- HAND DELIVER YOUR SAMPLE TO THE LAB IN CAMBRIDGE
- USE A SAME DAY PRIVATE COURIER TO DELIVER YOUR SAMPLE TO THE LAB
Screen4 Ltd have teamed up with TUI to provide all passengers with Covid19 PCR Testing ahead of flights out of the UK.
We have a number of test options available to you:
The kit is a ‘self-test’ kit that include a sample swab, collection tube, transportation tube, pathoseal bag and a returns envelope. Clear and concise instructions are included within the kit to help guide you to complete the test. Included in your kit will be a FREE 24 hour Royal Mail tracked envelope, this allows you to return your kit to our lab free of charge. This must be posted in a PRIORITY post box only. Click the link below to see the list of priority post boxes in your area:
Please note – you need to note the tracking number from your 24 hour Tracked Royal Mail envelope – this will ensure you can track your sample.
During December the Royal Mail service may become overwhelmed resulting in your samples not reaching the lab in time. Due to this uncertainty Screen4 are now offering TUI passengers the opportunity to drop your completed samples at one of our facilities across the UK, where the samples will be taken to lab by private courier. Alternatively if you live close to the laboratory you can also had deliver the sample there.
The cost of a home test is: £70.00
Clinician Performed Test:
You can attend one of our clinics to have the test carried out by one of our trained clinicians.
When you arrive at the clinic on the day of your test you must bring along your passport and booking reference number. This will help the clinician locate your details.
Our friendly team will talk you through the test and carry this out for you. Your sample will then be sent to the lab for a speedy turn around of results within 48 hours. Your results will be sent to you via email in PDF format.You will need to book an appointment at one of our clinics across the UK. Please see a list of our locations below:
- Barnsley – 17 Middlewoods Way, Barnlsey, S71 3HR – Monday to Friday 9-5pm only.
- Cirencester – Estate Farm, West Lane, Kemble, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6AB – Monday to Friday 9-5pm only.
- Harlow – Lobby Office, Westgate House, West Square, Halow, Essex, CM20 1YS – Monday to Friday 9-5pm only.
- London Central – 6th Floor, 10 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3BE – Monday to Friday 12pm – 5pm only.
- London Heathrow – Weekly House, Padbury Oaks, 583 Bath Road, Longford, Middlesex, UB7 0EH – Monday to Friday 9am-4pm only.
- Manchester – Office 21, 2nd Floor “The Building” HQ, Clippers Quay, Salford Quays, Manchester, M50 3XP – Monday to Friday 9-5pm only.
Clinic Locations Coming Soon:
Fast Track Test:
If you require a test result in 24 hours then we can facilitate this via our clinics. Please read our full Terms and Conditions click here.