Home Use - Finger Prick Antibody Test
Screen4 have teamed up with Omega Diagnostics PLC to provide this revolutionary Finger Prick (back to lab) Antibody Test. The IgG Finger Prick Antibody test is an approved Home Use - ‘self-collect test’ kit which can be carried out from the comfort of your home and then posted back to the lab for analysis. This newly developed test is a simple and easy way to find out if you have had Covid-19 or not.
Covid-19 Pre-Travel Clinician Performed Test
Countries across the Globe have enforced local restrictions and they recommend that people travelling need to have a PCR test carried out 48, 72 or 96 hours prior to travelling! Screen4 can provide you with the testing and the certification for this. You can attend one of our clinics to have the test carried out by one of our trained clinicians. When you arrive at the clinic on the day of your test you must bring along your passport and booking reference number. This will help the clinician locate your details. Our friendly team will talk you through the test and carry this out for you. Your sample will then be sent to the lab for a speedy turnaround of results within 24-48 hours. Once your order has been placed via our website, you will receive two emails:
- Order/Appointment Confirmation
- An invitation to create an online account – this is where your results will be sent to
- Barnsley – 17 Middlewoods Way, Barnlsey, S71 3HR
- Birmingham – 26 High St, Sutton Coldfield B72 1UP
- Cambridge – Unit 13B, Dencora Business Centre, Nuffield Road, Cambridge, CB4 1TG
- Cirencester – Estate Farm, West Lane, Kemble, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6AB
- Harlow – Lobby Office, Westgate House, West Square, Harlow, Essex, CM20 1YS – CLOSED Until 1st March 2021
- London – Lower Ground Floor Office, 109-111 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 8JA
- Manchester – Office 21, 2nd Floor “The Building” HQ, Clippers Quay, Salford Quays, Manchester, M50 3XP
Covid-19 Pre-Travel Self-Test
Countries across the Globe have enforced local restrictions and they recommend that people travelling need to have a PCR test carried out 48, 72 or 96 hours prior to travelling! Order a self-collect test today and ensure you are covered to enter the destination.
Covid-19 PCR Self-Test Kit
Do you think you may have Covid19 right now? Our PCR self collect test can be carried out from the comfort of your own home with results in 24-48 hours. The kit is a ‘self-test’ kit that include a sample swab, collection tube, transportation tube, pathoseal bag and a returns envelope. Clear and concise instructions are included within the kit.