Screen4 Ltd have teamed up with Qantas to provide all passengers with Covid19 PCR Testing ahead of their flights. We have clinics across the UK that can facilitate this test for you. This test must be carried out in a 48 hour window before your flight departure time.
For Thursday departures – you MUST book your test on the Tuesday – to allow time for analysis of the sample.
If you have any questions please email to:
You will need to book an appointment at one of our clinics across the UK. Please see a list of our locations below:
- Barnsley – 17 Middlewoods Way, Barnlsey, S71 3HR – Monday to Friday 9-5pm only
- Birmingham – 26 High St, Sutton Coldfield, B72 1UP – Monday to Sunday 9-5pm only
- Cirencester – Estate Farm, West Lane, Kemble, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6AB – Monday to Friday 9-5pm only.
- London Central – 6th Floor, 10 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3BE – Monday to Friday 12pm – 5pm only.
- London Heathrow – Weekly House, Padbury Oaks, 583 Bath Road, Longford, Middlesex, UB7 0EH – Monday to Friday 9am-4pm only.
Please ensure you fully complete all the required fields when making a booking, this includes completing the checkout process as well.
Also note that children aged 11 or under will not be required to complete a test so you should not add them to your booking with us.
When you arrive at the clinic on the day of your test you must bring along your passport and booking reference number. This will help the clinician locate your details.
Our friendly team will talk you through the test and carry this out for you. Your sample will then be sent to the lab for a speedy turn around of results within 48 hours. Your results will be sent to you via email in PDF format.
We have some helpful FAQ’s which may answer any questions you have. Click here to see these.
To read our full Terms and Conditions click here.