The next scheduled Testing dates for Qantas Passengers are listed below:
PCR testing date
Our clinics will be open 9am – 5pm on the above test date to accommodate testing.
PLEASE ONLY BOOK ONE APPOINTMENT PER PERSON AT YOUR CHOSEN CLINIC. IF YOU ARE TAKING PART IN THE IATA TRAVEL PASS APP PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND FOLLOW THE IATA TRAVEL PASS LINK
Screen4 (Yorkshire) Ltd have teamed up with Qantas to provide all passengers with Covid19 PCR Testing ahead of their flights. We have clinics across the UK that can facilitate this test for you. This test must be carried out in a 72 hour window before your flight departure time.
If you have any questions please email:
You will need to book an appointment at one of our clinics across the UK. Please see a list of our locations below:
- Barnsley – 17 Middlewoods Way, Barnlsey, S71 3HR
- Birmingham – 26 High St, Sutton Coldfield B72 1UP
- Cambridge Unit 13B, Dencora Business Centre, Nuffield Road, Cambridge CB4 1TG
- Cirencester – Estate Farm, West Lane, Kemble, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6AB
- Harlow – Lobby Office, Westgate House, West Square, Harlow, Essex, CM20 1YS
- London – Lower Ground Floor Office, 109-111 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 8JA
- Manchester – Office 21, 2nd Floor “The Building” HQ, Clippers Quay, Salford Quays, Manchester, M50 3XP
Please ensure you fully complete all the required fields when making a booking, this includes completing the checkout process as well.
Also note that children aged 4 or under will not be required to complete a test so you should not add them to your booking with us.
When you arrive at the clinic on the day of your test you must bring along your passport and booking reference number. This will help the clinician locate your details.
Our friendly team will talk you through the test and carry this out for you. Your sample will then be sent to the lab for a speedy turn around of results within 48 hours. Your results will be sent to you via email in PDF format.