IATA VA Covid19 Pre-Travel PCR Clinician Performed Test
In order to purchase this product you will need to complete the below form so we have your details.
Screen4 Ltd have teamed up with IATA and Virgin Atalantic to provide passengers with Covid19 PCR Testing ahead of their flights. We have clinics across the UK that can facilitate this test for you.
For more information on the Virgin Atlantic IATA Travel Pass Trial please click here.
Countries across the Globe have enforced local restrictions and they recommend that people travelling need to have a PCR test carried out 48, 72 or 96 hours prior to travelling! Screen4 can provide you with the testing and the certification for this.
You can attend one of our clinics to have the test carried out by one of our trained clinicians.
Your samples will be taken to the laboratory following your appointment as part of our service.
Please carefully read our Terms and Conditions prior to purchasing or booking your test.
Our clinic locations are listed below:
- Barnsley – 17 Middlewoods Way, Barnlsey, S71 3HR
- Birmingham – 26 High St, Sutton Coldfield B72 1UP
- Cambridge – Unit 13B, Dencora Business Centre, Nuffield Road, Cambridge, CB4 1TG
- Cirencester – Estate Farm, West Lane, Kemble, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6AB
- Harlow – Lobby Office, Westgate House, West Square, Harlow, Essex, CM20 1YS
- London – Lower Ground Floor Office, 109-111 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 8JA
- Manchester – Office 21, 2nd Floor “The Building” HQ, Clippers Quay, Salford Quays, Manchester, M50 3XP
Our opening times can be found by clicking here