Amber (Fully Vaccinated) Country Day 2 Self-Test
In order to purchase this product you will need to complete the below form so we have your details.
Day 2 tests for fully vaccinated passengers arriving from Amber listed countries will now be available. You will not need to quarantine on arrival in England or take a day 8 COVID-19 test, as long as you:
- have been fully vaccinated under the UK vaccination programme
- passengers fully vaccinated with vaccines authorised by the EMA and FDA in Europe and the USA will be able to travel to England from amber countries without having to quarantine on arrival from 4am 2 August
- have not been in a red list country in the 10 days before you arrive in England
Fully vaccinated means that you have had your final dose of an approved vaccine at least 14 days before the date you arrive in England.
You will need to:
- declare that you have been fully vaccinated on your passenger locator form
- show proof of your vaccination status to your carrier (ferry, airline or train) when you travel
This is a self-test that will be sent to your home address in time for your arrival date. This test can be taken on day 0,1 or 2 of arriving into the UK.