Oral Fluid Testing
A popular method of drug testing, an oral fluid (saliva) test offers an instant and reliable result, the oral swab works by taking a sample of saliva from the mouth and identifies the concentration of drug components which remain in the oral cavity after consumption.
The advantages of using Oral Fluid Testing are:
- Simple, painless, non-invasive sample collection
Sample adulteration is prevented because the collection is directly observed
- No requirement for special testing facilities
- The results of the test may be displayed within minutes
- Sample taken under Chain of Custody conditions, fully legally defensible
- Confirmation of ‘Non-negative’ samples will be carried out in accordance with ISO17025
- Normal detection window of substances is 1-3 days (drug type dependant)
This method is quick and easy, if you would like to find out more about Oral Testing please contact us.