Finger Print Testing
Our Drug Screening Technique
The Intelligent Fingerprinting Drug Screening System checks for potential evidence of recent drug misuse by screening for specific drugs or their metabolites in sweat collected from a fingerprint.
Fingerprint drug testing is an ideal choice for the workplace:
- Quick and easy – Just five seconds to collect a fingerprint sample, results in eight minutes
- Hygienic and portable – Fuss-free drug testing anytime, almost anywhere
- Versatile and dignified – Ideal for pre-employment screening, random and for-cause testing
- End-to-end solution – Fingerprint-based laboratory confirmation service also available
- Confirmation of ‘Non-negative’ samples will be carried out in accordance with ISO17025
- Normal detection window of substances is 1-4 days (drug type dependent)
The test is quick and simple to administer, requiring only a single fingerprint sample for analysis and screening for the following drug groups simultaneously (flexible panels can be developed to suit local needs based on the following):
The two-part Drug Screening System consists of single-use, tamper-evident Intelligent Fingerprinting Cartridges (for sample collection) and the portable Intelligent Fingerprinting Reader 1000 analysis unit.
The Intelligent Fingerprinting Cartridge uses lateral flow assay technology and fluorescence-labelled antibodies to selectively detect specific drugs or their metabolites in eccrine sweat collected from a fingerprint.
The portable Reader 1000 is a highly sensitive, robust and effective fluorescence measurement instrument which is used to read the Intelligent Fingerprinting Cartridge, providing a positive or negative result for each drug in the test within ten minutes.
A revolutionary non-invasive testing option introduced by Intelligent Finger Printing. Fingerprint testing is fast becoming the most common form of testing in the UK and overseas, giving a positive or negative result within just ten minutes.
We are proud to be a partner of Intelligent Fingerprinting which enables us to provide Finger Print testing to our customers across the globe.
If you would like to find out more about Fingerprint Testing please contact us.