During the Easter weekend Royal Mail and other courier organisations will not be delivering samples to the laboratory as usual - please expect delays.
Screen4 have opened up clinic locations listed below between the hours of 10am to 2pm Friday 2nd April to Monday 5th April to allow customers to drop completed samples into the drop box. This will allow your sample to be delivered to the laboratory the same day as you deposit this into one of the drop boxes.
- Barnsley – 17 Middlewoods Way, Barnlsey, S71 3HR – Drop box open from 10am to 2pm
- Birmingham – 26 High St, Sutton Coldfield B72 1UP – Drop box open from 10am to 2pm
- Cambridge – Unit 13B, Dencora Business Centre, Nuffield Road, Cambridge, CB4 1TG – Drop box open from 10am to 2pm
- Cirencester – Estate Farm, West Lane, Kemble, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6AB – Drop box open from 10am to
- Harlow – Lobby Office, Westgate House, West Square, Harlow, Essex, CM20 1YS – Drop box open from 10am to 2pm
- London – Lower Ground Floor Office, 109-111 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 8JA – Drop box open from 10am to 2pm
- Manchester – Office 21, 2nd Floor “The Building” HQ, Clippers Quay, Salford Quays, Manchester, M50 3XP – Drop box open from 10am to 2pm