We're Hiring, Specimen Collection Officers UK.
Screen4 provide the most comprehensive Random and With Cause Drug and Alcohol testing services across all markets. We provide services across the globe and have established a reputation for providing quality products and reliable services that match our customers’ requirements.
Our services vary from Drug and Alcohol testing, policy writing, advice and guidance to training and awareness courses.
Established in 2009 we have built a reputable brand in a variety of sectors across the globe. Based in the UK with operations in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai), Hong Kong, Bahrain and Australia, we currently provide Drug and Alcohol testing solutions to many global organisations within the Aviation, Maritime, Petrochemical, Transport, Manufacturing and Security industries.
We have a 24-hour call centre based in the UK, from which our collection network is controlled. With over 300 collection agents across the globe we can arrange testing to suit all business requirements.
We have contracts outside of the UK, but we are continuing to expand within the UK, hence the need for additional Collectors.
Screen4 do not employ any Collectors, but utilises self-employed, trained personnel for collections. This means that we are unable to provide any guarantees of any work or volume at any time.
With regards to geographical areas, some of our customers require a 2-hrs’ response to a call-out, so we generally keep Collectors within their home area. That said, there may be some occasions when we ask Collectors to travel farther afield, but that is always in agreement with the Collector in question.
• Attend call outs and conduct drug and alcohol tests (random and with cause)
• Attend pre-scheduled sample collections
• The taking of specimen samples – urine, oral, hair and fingerprinting
• Utilise different testing procedures instant and back to lab – training is provided
• Completing collections in line with Screen4’s Chain of Custody procedures
• Provide evidential supporting evidence
• Liaise with Screen4 Management