Screen4 Ltd are proud to be listed on the Governments list of “Approved providers” offering International Travelers access to the Test to Release Covid19 Services. We have partnered with Oncologica Ltd, a government approved laboratory to provide a reliable and smooth process for your testing needs.
If you are returning to England from a country not on the government’s travel corridor list, you will need to self-isolate and not leave your home for 10 days – unless you take a Covid19 and receive a negative result. This is known as Test to Release. The earliest you can take the test is 5 full days after you left a country not on the travel corridor list. You will still need to self-isolate until you receive a negative result.
The scheme is voluntary and applies to those self-isolating in England only.
How will the Test to Release system work?
24 hours before your trip comes to an end: You will need to have a look on the government travel corridor list and check to see if the country that you are returning is on the the governments travel corridor list or not. If it is not you will need to book a Test to Release Covid19 PCR clinician performed test.
- Day One: You arrive back in England from a quarantine country, you need to go straight to your self isolation destination and begin your isolation period in line with the UK governments instructions.
- Day Five: You can now physically attend your booked clinician appointment, your sample will be couriered directly to the lab as part of the service.
- Day Seven – Eight: You will receive your results via email, if this is Negative you are able to end your self-isolation period. If this results is anything other than Negative you will need to contact us immediately to discuss.
For more information email us at email@example.com
International arrivals who arrive in England after 9pm on 23rd December who have been in or transited through South Africa in the previous 10 days will not be able to shorten their self-isolation period through Test to Release. International arrivals who arrived in England before 9pm on 23rd December who have been in or transited through South Africa in the previous 10 days, including those who have not yet booked or taken a test to release, can still use the scheme
The Below Graphic may help you to understand the isolation rules:
When placing your order via our website you must ensure that you enter all of your details correctly, especially your email address.
Once your booking has been placed via our website, you will receive two emails:
1. Order/Appointment Confirmation
2. An invitation to create an online account – this is where your your results will be sent to.
We have created a helpful guide to assist you with the steps of completing your online account. You must log into your account to enter your sample barcode and ensure you make a note of this for your own records.
Your results will be in PDF format and you can save them to your device or you can print them, as required by your destination Immigration Requirements.
Results are reported within 24-48 hours of the the sample being received at the lab.
All customers will receive a DX envelope within their test kit.
Please note if you have a Royal Mail envelope inside of your kit please still use this service. DO NOT put a Royal Mail Envelope inside of a DX drop box as your sample will not be processed.
Please do not put a DX addressed envelope in a ROYAL MAIL post box as this will cause your sample to be destroyed.
To ensure your sample is securely returned to our testing laboratory please ensure you follow the below steps to complete your Sample Drop.
To locate your nearest DX Express sample drop off point please refer to the list of address here.
- Upon arrival at the Sample Drop off point, please do not enter the premises if you have any symptoms of Covid-19
- Please sanitise your hands on entry and wear a face covering
- Please remain in the designated area only
- Only ONE person is to be in the Sample Drop location at a time. If there are other customers in the area, please wait outside until they have left the area
- Post your DX addressed Sample Kit into the blue postal locker marked with yellow DX Sample Drop label.
Alternatively you can hand deliver your samples to the Oncologica lab in Cambridge:
Oncologica UK Ltd
Suite 2 Newham Building
Chesterford Research Park
Clinician Performed Tests:
Your samples will be delivered to the lab directly from the clinic.