INFORMATION ON GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE FOR COVID19 TESTING
The Screen4 self-test kits are not instant blood testing kits, they are laboratory analysis only.
We are currently providing a self-test throat and nasal swab collection sample kit with clear and concise instructions.
The sample collected by the swab is sent to our ISO 15189 Accredited laboratory where it is analysed
The results will identify clearly if the sample is currently infected with COVID-19 or not.
*COMING SOON – COVID-19 BACK TO LAB ANTIBODY TESTING – LEARN MORE
Screen4 can provide access to the latest revolutionary testing technology which can identify and confirm the presence of COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2), the new strain of coronavirus.
COVID19-S4G Test KitThe cobas© SARS-CoV-2 ( Covid19) assay used in the test provides reliable and high-quality results for clinical decision-making for the improved management of COVID-19 patients and to reduce the risk of SARS-CoV-2 (coronavirus) infection.
· This is a BACK TO LAB SAMPLE (as per NHS and PHE recommendations / protocols) – not a rapid test
o The sample is collected by the donor themselves – Nasal and Throat swab and returned to our partner accredited laboratory for analysis
· Single swab throat / nasal test
· Turnaround time 3-4 days from reaching the lab
· This is a Donor collected sample and then back to lab for PCR analysis (CE IVD marked assay, compliant with the requirements of the European Directive 98/79 EC for in vitro diagnostic medical devices)
· European standard accredited laboratory to ISO15189
· COVID-19 test consists in a dual target assay that includes a both specific detection of COVID-19 and pan-sarbecovirus detection for the sarbecovirus subgenus family that includes COVID-19 .
· Intended use for the testing of- self-collected nasal swab sample (collected on siteby the donor) OR clinician-collected nasal swab specimens (in a clinic)
· Clinical sensitivity and specificity of 100%
· No cross-reaction with other infectious microorganism, such as Influenza A and B, or even Pneumoniae strains.All kits are ‘self-test’ kits that include a sample swab, collection tube, transportation tube, pathoseal bag and an envelope to package your sample back in and send to us via the courier of your choice. Clear and concise instructions are included within the kit as well as a consent form for the donor to complete. Results when received at the lab are reported within 3-4 working days – this may be longer due to significant demand. To place an order please head over to our store For all enquiries and to receive our information pack please email email@example.com , call us on 0800 151 3244 or use the contact form below
Test Kit Information
The COVID-19 S4G self test requires a throat/nasal swab sample to be collected and sent back to our ISO15189 accredited EU laboratory for analysing. Inside your self testing kit, you will find:
- Clear and concise instructions (Viewable here)
- Instruction to notify Screen4 via email of donor name and DOB
- A sterile PCR swab
- A consent form – Please ensure you take a photograph of your completed form for your records
- An envelope to return your sample to the lab. Please note we recommend using same day couriers only, it is your (the donors) responsibility to ship and retain the tracking details.
Once you have taken your sample, please use the envelope to send it to our laboratory using a courier service only. Please ensure samples are taken on the same day as the courier collects.
If you are NHS staff or a healthcare worker please see our discounted test page.
The price of each test kit is:
To order please click the buy now button and please remember we will also need you to send the names and date of births for each test kit sent to us via email address provided, following your purchase. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions apply, please click here to see the T&C’s